The all new TASKalfa 408ci is a perfect A4 printer multifunction. It is the printer of choice for many Accountants, Law Firms, Mortgage Brokers who need a high speed A4 printer with excellent scanning facilities.
The TASKfalfa 408ci impresses with fast output and scanning speeds. In addition paper handling possibilities such as high-capacity finishing and paper supplies are designed to suit the requirements for long, uninterrupted print runs. KYOCERA’s unique long-life components, that are extraordinarily durable and reliable, provide productive document output whilst keeping the downtime and waste to an absolute minimum.
Most popular features
- Up to 40 pages per minute A4 in b/w, colour in simplex and duplex
- Up to 1,000 department codes for Integrated Accounting
- The 408ci features a renewed 7″operation screen with intuitive operation such as scroll and slide, pinch in/pinch out like smartphones and tablets.
- Scans up to 170 images per minute with one-path duplex document processor*
- Time to first copy: 5.8/6.9 seconds in b/w and colour
- Paper handling including various finishing options can be fitted to suit your unique requirements
- Excellent print quality of up to 9,600 x 600 dpi
- 4 GB RAM, 8GB SSD + 320 GB HDD
- Advanced security functionality like secure boot, Trusted Platform Module (TPM) and standard Data Security Kit.
- Long-life components provide exceptional efficiency, reliability and less waste
- Exceptionally-low printing costs in its class
- Safety standards: This unit is manufactured according to ISO 9001 quality standard and ISO 14001 environmental standard.
- Prints on paper stock from 60-220gsm,
- The 408ci supports Banner Printing as well as A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Letter, Legal paper
- THIS MACHINE DOES NOT HAVE A3 FUNCTIONALITY
- The 408ci is Apple Mac compatible and offers AirPrint & Google Cloud Print
The TASKalfa 408ci incorporates extremely durable components that guarantee efficient and reliable operation, to meet the demanding requirements of busy office environments. The TASKalfa 408ci provides effective productivity and maximum flexibility whilst ensuring minimum impact on the environment.